Classic Chalet with Pool Overlooking Parroquia
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for events
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- BBQ grill
- Cable TV
- Free parking on premises
- Accessible-height bed
- Accessible-height toilet
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning before checkout
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Emergency exit
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Towels provided
- Smoke detector
- Room-darkening shades
- Private pool
- Patio or balcony
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Babysitter recommendations
- Children’s dinnerware
- Cleaning Disinfection
- High chair
- Indoor fireplace
Welcome to HOLT’s classic chalet, a three-level villa nestled into the hill overlooking downtown and the incredible Parroquia. During the day, recline by the show-stopping oversized pool. When evening falls, take your group to the terrace bar with views of the whole city. At night, retire into one of the 4 bedrooms with 4.5 bathrooms. Additional highlights include the 24-hour street security, pool-side grill, and garage parking. Your stay comes with daily staff and full breakfast 5 days a week.
This villa has been designed and furnished by HOLT with the luxury traveler in mind. Located in Atascadero, one of the oldest, most prestigious streets in San Miguel de Allende. You won’t find a better place in the city for your trip being a short walk to the center of town.
The house has three levels, allowing all guests to have a great time together while giving more than enough space for comfort and privacy. Hosting up to 9 guests comfortably, guests can relax in one of the spacious living rooms, the professionally-maintained garden with outdoor furniture, and our incredible terrace with views of downtown.
The villa includes:
• Weekday daily maid service cleaning and breakfast included by HOLT staff, free of charge
• Expertly furnished interior
• Huge terrace replete with heated pool and outdoor grill (The pool can be heated however due to high gas costs, there is an additional fee of $500 per stay for the heat feature to be turned on. For stays longer than 7 nights additional fees may apply)
• A gorgeous and spacious garden with outdoor furniture, seating space, and a hammock to enjoy the natural vibes of the house
• Three levels of outdoor space, including a bar overlooking downtown
• Fireplaces dotting the property
• 24-hour self-check-in
• High-speed WiFi network
• TVs with tons of entertainment options and streaming apps to satisfy all your entertainment needs
The Living Rooms & Dining Room include:
• Seating for your entire party
• Multiple lounges and relaxing zones in the home
• A unique board game room with tons of games available
• Gorgeous dining table and seating for a magnificent dinner.
The Bedrooms include:
• Heavenly mattresses and hotel-style bedding to make your sleep perfect
• All rooms equipped with Smart TVs
• Space heaters and ceiling fans.
The Kitchen includes:
• Large kitchen is flooded with natural light and fully stocked for your cooking needs – Nespresso machine, oven, blender, and all the extra dinner and serving ware.
• Eat-in breakfast nook.
• Direct access to the garage.
The Bathrooms include:
• Four and half bathrooms distributed all over the house
• The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom
• Blow dryer, hair curler, three sizes of towels, and full range of toiletries offered
• Custom keycodes for keyless entry for each guest, including 24/7 check-in
• Washer & dryer, iron, and ironing board. Laundry services can be provided by HOLT staff.
• Professional cleaning and disinfection service before every stay
• Three outdoor levels to see the entire surrounding valley and incredible sunsets
• Daily cleaning service is available free of charge Monday through Friday
• Breakfast is available free of charge Monday through Friday upon explicit written request from guests’ post-booking confirmation. Please note that we need at least 24 hours notice for the breakfast service.
• Breakfast and cleaning can also be arranged on Saturday for an additional fee.
Guests have full and exclusive use of the space during the stay. HOLT’s housekeeping staff has access and will be on-site during day-time hours most days of the week to ensure high-quality service throughout your stay with us. In the event of an emergency, HOLT reserves the right to enter the property without prior guest approval.
HOLT’s Guest Experience team is reachable by message, phone, text, and email 24/7. Our on-the-ground managers, cleaners, and handymen are available at reasonable hours of the day and night.
HOLT’s property is located in Atascadero, one of the oldest enclaves in this historic town. Atascadero is a secluded and established residential neighborhood with wide streets and walking paths. While only a 10-minute walk downhill to Centro, this neighborhood has quick and easy access to the Queretaro and Mexico City highways and shopping at Luciernaga Plaza.
Located on the eastern hillside, overlooking Centro and one of the four principal arroyos of the region, peaceful Atascadero enjoys fresh mountain breezes year-round, and breathtaking sunsets, and is within walking distance of San Miguel’s famed Jardin. The villa sits at the edge of the city off the road to Celaya, making this place the perfect home base to explore everything that the magical city of San Miguel has to offer.
San Miguel de Allende is one of the most attractive and charming cities in Mexico, well-known for its culture, and vibrant art. San Miguel’s stunning architecture, colorful streets, and enchanting traditions have made this town in Guanajuato one of the most important destinations for tourism in Mexico and a designated UNESCO world heritage site. The city has also been awarded as The Best City in the World to visit more than once!
You can walk into the center of San Miguel in about 15 minutes. For those guest driving, the villa comes with a garage for one car. Guests also have plenty of parking on the street, which is monitored daily by security. If you would like airport pickup and dropoff, or to have a private driver at your disposal, we can share our trusted contacts with you. In addition, taxis and Ubers are available in the city at all hours of the day for very reasonable rates.
Other things to note
All guests must sign a HOLT rental agreement, submit identification & provide contact details before arrival to receive HOLT’s Boarding Pass with check-in and property information. HOLT reserves the right to request a copy of a government-issued ID for each guest in the reservation.
The property has a CCTV security camera on the exterior of the property with a view of the entrance of our property. There are no recording devices in private areas of the unit. All recordings are deleted after 30 days.
If you are booking for commercial purposes, please notify us in advance with details of your use of the property, as terms and pricing may vary.
This is a pet-friendly property. There is an additional 50 USD sanitation fee per pet and also a 200 USD security deposit, which is refundable after your check-out when HOLT’s cleaners confirm there is no pet damage. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but are caught by our team will be subject to a 500 USD fee.
Welcome to HOLT's classic chalet, a three-level villa nestled into the hill overlooking downtown and the incredible Parroquia. During the day, recline by the show-stopping oversized pool. When evening falls, take your group to the terrace bar with views of the whole city. At night, retire into one of the 4 bedrooms with 4.5 bathrooms.
We are HOLT!
Additional highlights include the 24-hour street security, pool-side grill, and garage parking. Your stay comes with daily staff and full breakfast 6 days a week.