Centro 2BR | Rooftop Terrace | Walk to Parroquia
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Cable TV
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Garden or backyard
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Patio or balcony
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Accessible-height bed
- Accessible-height toilet
- BBQ grill
- Grab-rails for shower and toilet
- Paid parking off premises
This cozy 3-level home can comfortably accommodate up to 5 guests, featuring a bedroom with a king-size bed, a second bedroom with a queen bed, and a couch on the living area, on the first floor. A floor mattress can also be provided upon request. Located on De la Garita street, this will be the perfect home base to relax after a day out exploring the city. Enjoy the views from the rooftop terrace, equipped with a BBQ grill & outdoor furniture for your group. Take advantage of the high-speed WiFi, & have plenty of rest in our cozy bedrooms.
The home includes:
• 24/7 self-check-in
• A furnished rooftop terrace with great views
• BBQ grill and full sized dining table on the terrace
• High-speed Wi-Fi
• Roku on all TVs with tons of entertainment options and streaming apps
The Living Room & Dining Room include:
• Spacious living area and plenty of seating for your whole party
• Flat screen Smart TV with streaming apps
• Full-sized dining area to enjoy a family meal
The bedrooms include
• The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen smart TV
• The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed
• Custom designed beds, cabinets, dressers and more for storage
• Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
The Kitchen includes:
• A fully-stocked kitchen ready for all of your cooking needs, including all necessary cookware, plates, cutlery, knife block, and cooking utensils
• Fridge, microwave, blender, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker and much more!
The Bathrooms include:
• hairdryer, three sizes of towels and full range of toiletries offered
• Very comfortable toilets!
• Both bedrooms share one of the bathrooms
• Professional cleaning and disinfection service before every stay
• Breakfast and mid-stay cleaning are available for an additional fee Monday through Saturday upon explicit written request from guests’ post-booking confirmation. Please note that we need at least 24 hours’ notice for this service. Breakfast will only be available for same-day arrival bookings beginning on the 2nd morning of the reservation.
Guests have full and exclusive use of the space during their stay. There may be times when HOLT staff require entry. We will communicate this with you in advance. In the event of an emergency, HOLT reserves the right to enter the property without prior guest approval.
HOLT’s Guest Experience team is reachable by message, phone, text, and email 24/7. Our on-the-ground managers, cleaners, and handymen are available at reasonable hours of the day and night. In the event of an emergency, HOLT reserves the right to enter the property without prior guest approval.
San Miguel de Allende is one of the most attractive and charming cities in Mexico, well-known for its culture, and vibrant art. San Miguel’s stunning architecture, colorful streets, and its enchanting traditions have made this town in Guanajuato one of the most important destinations for tourism in Mexico and a designated UNESCO world heritage site. The city has also been awarded as The Best City in the World to live more than once!
Our property is located right in the heart of San Miguel, just a few minutes away from some of the most famous gems of the city, La Parroquia de San Miguel Arcángel and Plaza Allende, the pink limestone gothic church and a symbol of the city.
Enjoy the best location near restaurants, bars, and sightseeing just a few steps outside our house. It doesn’t get better than this! Have a great time in this picturesque, historic city with your loved ones.
It is highly recommended by all travelers and guides to explore San Miguel by foot, this prime location will be the perfect place to get to know San Miguel as we are in one of the most exclusive areas in town with easy access to everything the city has to offer. If you would like airport pickup and dropoff, or to have a private driver at your disposal, we can share our trusted contacts with you. There are also taxis and Ubers available at reasonable prices.
Other things to note
All guests must sign a HOLT rental agreement, submit identification & provide contact details before arrival to receive HOLT’s Boarding Pass with check-in and property information. HOLT reserves the right to request a copy of a government-issued ID for each guest in the reservation.
The property has a CCTV security camera on the exterior of the property with a view of the entrance of our property. There are no recording devices in private areas of the unit. All recordings are deleted after 30 days.
If you are booking for commercial purposes, please notify us in advance with details of your use of the property as terms and pricing may vary.
This is a pet-friendly property. There is an additional $50 USD sanitation fee per pet and also a $200 USD security deposit in total which is refundable after your check out when HOLT’s cleaners confirm there is no pet damage. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but are caught by our team will be subject to a $500 USD fee.
About this property
Welcome to HOLT's charming & private 2BR home. Enjoy the views from the rooftop terrace, equipped with a BBQ grill & outdoor furniture for your group.