Bright & Cozy 3-level Home with Rooftop Terrace
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Cable TV
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Wireless Internet
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Patio or balcony
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Accessible-height bed
- Accessible-height toilet
- Air conditioning
Perfectly located on Relox Street, one of the most beautiful and vibrant streets in Centro, just a short & straight walk to la Parroquia. Enjoy the lovely views from the rooftop terrace, the comfy bed, & high-speed WiFi staying at this charming colonial home. Here at HOLT, we created a modern yet classical space, for a foreign visitor or local seeking to host friends and family. Stay with HOLT for an unforgettable SMA visit!
This cozy 3-level home can comfortably accommodate up to 5 guests with an oversized king-sized bedroom, a sofa bed that turns into a queen-sized bed on the ground level, and an additional individual sleeper sofa. Located on Relox street, just steps away from the main attractions in the city, this will be the perfect home base to explore everything San Miguel has to offer, all at a low-cost rate.
The home includes:
• three levels
• A furnished rooftop terrace
• 24/7 self-check-in
• High-speed Wi-Fi
• Roku on all TVs with tons of entertainment options and streaming apps
The Living Room & Dining Room include:
• Seating for your whole party on our oversized heavenly sofa
• 50-inch Flat screen Smart TV with Netflix, Amazon, & high-speed Wi-Fi internet access.
• Full-sized dining area to enjoy a family meal
The bedroom includes
• Glorious King bed that is perfect for all sleepers. The king bedroom also has a king-sized bed
• A custom-designed bed, cabinets, dressers, and more for storage
• Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
The Kitchen includes:
• A fully-stocked kitchen ready for all of your cooking needs, including all necessary cookware, plates, cutlery, knife block, and cooking utensils
• Fridge, microwave, blender, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker, and much more!
The Bathroom includes:
• Rain shower head for an all-encompassing clean
• Blow dryer, three sizes of towels, and a full range of toiletries offered
• Very comfortable toilets!
• Professional cleaning and disinfection service before every stay
• Mid-stay cleaning is available for a fee Monday through Saturday upon explicit written request from guests’ post-booking confirmation. Please note that this additional service requires at least 24 hours of notice.
Guests have full and exclusive use of the space during their stay. There may be times when HOLT staff require entry. We will communicate this with you in advance. In the event of an emergency, HOLT reserves the right to enter the property without prior guest approval.
HOLT’s Guest Experience team is reachable by message, phone, text, and email 24/7. Our on-the-ground managers, cleaners, and handymen are available at reasonable hours of the day and night. In the event of an emergency, HOLT reserves the right to enter the property without prior guest approval.
San Miguel de Allende is one of Mexico’s most attractive and charming cities, well-known for its culture and vibrant art. San Miguel’s stunning architecture, colorful streets, and enchanting traditions have made this town in Guanajuato one of the most important destinations for tourism in Mexico and a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has also been awarded as The Best City in the World to live more than once!
Our property is located right in the heart of San Miguel, just a couple of streets away from La Parroquia Miguel Arcángel and Plaza Allende, the pink limestone gothic church and a symbol of the city. Enjoy the best location near restaurants, bars, and sightseeing just a few steps outside our house. It doesn’t get better than this! Have a great time with your loved ones in this picturesque, historic city.
It is highly recommended by all travelers and guides to explore San Miguel by foot. This prime location will be the perfect place to get to know San Miguel, as we are in one of the most central areas in town, with easy access to everything the city has to offer. If you would like airport pickup and dropoff, or to have a private driver at your disposal, HOLT can help you with our trusted contacts to arrange this service. There are also taxis and Ubers available at reasonable prices.
Other things to note
All guests must sign a HOLT rental agreement, submit identification & provide contact details before arrival to receive HOLT’s Boarding Pass with check-in and property information. HOLT reserves the right to request a copy of a government-issued ID for each guest in the reservation.
The property has a CCTV security camera on the exterior of the property with a view of the entrance of our property. There are no recording devices in private areas of the unit. All recordings are deleted after 30 days.
If you are booking for commercial purposes, please notify us in advance with details of your use of the property as terms and pricing may vary.
This is a pet-friendly property. There is an additional $50 USD sanitation fee per pet and also a $200 USD security deposit in total which is refundable after your check out when HOLT’s cleaners confirm there is no pet damage. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but are caught by our team will be subject to a $500 USD fee.