HOLT Old Town One Bedroom Apartments with Kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Accessible-height bed
- Accessible-height toilet
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Wireless Internet
- Towels provided
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Smoke detector
- Room-darkening shades
- Pets allowed
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Paid parking off premises
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Single level home
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Dishes and silverware
Weekly discount: 10%
Monthly discount: 20%
Extra people: €20 per night
Welcome to Bucharest! The entire town is at your fingertips in our newly renovated & cozy apartments. The building is located right in the center of the city, in walking distance from tons of shops and restaurants. Our building is a newly renovated historical monument, thus has no seismic risk rating, unlike most of the old buildings in Old Town. Each apartment can host up to 2 guests comfortably in our oversized beds. If you are coming with a bigger group, please feel free to ask us for more availability.
The whole floor could be yours for more privacy. This is a 3-floor building, each suite being designated according to availability. All of our suites share a similar setup but design details may vary.
The apartment includes:
- Fully redesigned and renovated interior as of Summer 2021
- Brand new, modern furniture
- Brand new, modern furniture
- 24/7 self check-in and checkout
- 50″ / 125 cm flat-screen smart TV with premium TV channels, streaming apps
- High-speed WiFi internet access
- Wired internet access providing up to 400mbps using our Ethernet connection
- Comfortable sitting and snacking area
- Iron & and ironing board
- Wardrobe offering clothing storage
- Oversized bed
- Vanity and working area
- Plenty of high quality (900 thread) cotton linens, all seasons duvets, different firmness pillows
The Kitchen includes:
- Nespresso coffee maker and pods
- Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs
- Kitchen fan
- Refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster
- Seasonings and basic cooking supplies
- Breakfast area
The Bathrooms include:
- Custom soap, shampoo and conditioner dispensers carrying our line of products
- Blow dryer
- Hair straightener
- Plenty of high quality 800 thread bath and hand towels
- Mirror lighting incorporated and operated by touch
- Rainforest shower
- Sink vanity with plenty of storage space
Our professional cleaning service follows an enhanced cleaning protocol, which was developed with the help of CDC’s guidelines. The cleaning service is also available for mid-stay cleanings. Our laundry and ironing are also operated by an eco-friendly partner using hypoallergenic products only.
Guests have full and exclusive use of the space during their stay. There may be times HOLT staff requires entry in order to resolve possible hiccups. We will communicate this with you in advance.
HOLT’s 24/7 Guest Experience team is always available by message, email, text and call. We have on-ground managers, cleaners and maintenance agents available if you need them.
Other things to note
All Guests are required to sign our HOLT Rental Agreement and complete a Superhog property insurance coverage portal with a valid ID, protecting both host and guests from any damage issues during your stay. We may request a photo ID of each guest staying. This is a pet-friendly property. Prior to arrival, we will collect a €50 sanitation fee and a €100 security deposit which is refundable after your check out when our cleaning staff confirms everything is ok. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but caught by the building or our cleaning team will be subject to a €500 fee.
There are many ways to get around the city. You are a very short walking distance to buses, trolleys, taxis, as well as bike and scooter sharing companies and of course, private ride services like Uber.
About this property
Welcome to HOLT Old Town, Covaci Building 23, our amazing newly reconditioned historical landmark located in the heart of the city where the best restaurants, shops, bars, and stores are at your fingertips. Our newly renovated apartments have been designed with the modern traveler's needs in mind.
Featuring a full kitchen, comfy hybrid mattresses, countless entertainment options with our Smart TVs, and high speed Wifi. Comfortably enjoy everything the city has to offer right on the edge of historic Old Town! No seismic risk, as it's a new construction.