Incredible, Newly Designed Aspen Center Apartment, Views of Ajax
- BBQ grill
- Cable TV
- Free parking on premises
- Bed linens
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Patio or balcony
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Single level home
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Room-darkening shades
- Accessible-height toilet
- Accessible-height bed
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Babysitter recommendations
This home is currently fully reserved by a long term tenant. Please reach out to us directly for future potential openings.
The entire town is at your fingertips in this cozy apartment. You are located right in the center, walking distance from tons of shops and restaurants. Offering an amazing view of Aspen mountain, prime central location, and in-town convenience make this comfortable space the perfect Aspen getaway for any season.
This generous 1 bedroom apartment comfortably hosts three guests with a queen bed, memory foam floor mattress and oversized sofa.
The apartment features:
• Newly renovated and furnished as of November 2020
• Free, dedicated on-site parking included!
• Keyless, contactless entry and exit
• Professionally cleaned according to CDC guidelines and procedures
• Plenty of closet and storage space
• Board games!
The living space and kitchen includes:
• New modern furniture set up for relaxing after a long day outside
• 50″ 4K flat screen TV with tons of channels, apps and 200mb/s WiFi
• Dining area
• Full Kitchen with dishwasher, range and oven, microwave, toaster, and Keurig coffee maker
• Available twin sized memory foam floor mattress. Please let us know if you are more than two people.
• Extra pillows and bedding
The bedroom and bathroom has:
• Queen sized bed with incredibly comfortable Saintly Mattress
• Fresh bedding and towels
• Iron, ironing board and humidifier
• Walk in shower with bath, hand and face towels
• Convenient dispensers for hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and body wash
• Full hair care kit with blow dryer and hair straightener
The building includes:
• Multiple coin-operated laundry rooms
• Outdoor common space with grill and hot tub!
You are right outside the center of downtown Aspen, situated at the base of the Ajax Mountain. Hiking trails are right outside your door. Restaurants and shops just blocks away. And all the skiing and winter and summer sports have to offer are minutes away.
While Aspen, Colorado is known as a travel destination frequented by the rich and famous, Aspen visitors and locals know this beautiful Colorado mountain town for its four ski resorts – Aspen Mountain, Snowmass Mountain, Aspen Highlands Mountain, and Buttermilk Mountain – as well as the variety of outdoor activities, arts programs, cultural events, and cosmopolitan nightlife. Aspen offers restaurants, shopping, lodging, and nightlife that cater to a range of budgets and experiences. Aspen also emphasizes preserving the environment, celebrating its silver mining heritage, and promoting the arts, culture, and local non-profits.
Given the current environment, the Aspen area is the perfect place to get away to enjoy the outsides and a healthy environment.
First, your own parking spot makes coming and going with a car easy. But a car isn’t necessary when staying at this prime location.
In addition, there is a public bus system for transfers to Snowmass Village and Aspen Highlands. All buses can be boarded at Ruby Park which is near the base of the Gondola.
Download the “Downtowner App” for free transportation around Aspen.
But easiest of all, Aspen Center is 1 block away!
You have full and exclusive access to the apartment via our contactless and keyless smartlocking system.
Holt’s Guest Experience team is reachable by message, phone, text and email 24/7. Our on-the-ground managers, cleaners and handymen are available at reasonable hours of the day and night.
Other things to note
All Guests are required to sign our HOLT Rental Agreement and complete a Superhog property insurance coverage portal with a valid ID, protecting both host and guests from any damage issues during your stay.
The outdoor space is shared with the other tenants in the building. An advance notice is necessary to grant access to the hot tub and the grill.
We may request a photo of a government issued ID of each guest staying or a security deposit of $250 which is refundable after the check out for certain reservations.
About this property
Welcome to a prime Aspen core location with a view! This newly renovated one bedroom apartment is located in a quiet building overlooking Aspens mountain only four blocks away from the Gondola Plaza. The best restaurants, shops, nightlife, and hiking trails right outside your door.
Comfy queen Saintly mattress, fully stocked kitchen and loungy living room with 50" 4K TV ready for your entertainment needs. The property has a free and dedicated parking space for your comfort. Professionally cleaned according to CDC guidelines.