Incredible Two-Story Condo On Ajax with Mountain Views
- Cable TV
- Indoor fireplace
- Accessible-height bed
- Accessible-height toilet
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Fireplace guards
- Flat smooth pathway to front door
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- Babysitter recommendations
- Cleaning Disinfection
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Suitable for events
- Paid parking off premises
- Private entrance
Weekly discount: 15%
Monthly discount: 25%
Extra people: $45 per night
This home is currently fully reserved by a long term tenant. Please reach out to us directly for future potential openings.
The entire town is at your fingertips in this cozy oversized two bedroom, comfortably hosting up to six with four beds and three bathrooms. You are located right in the center, walking distance from tons of shops and restaurants. Offering an amazing view of Aspen mountain, prime central location, and in-town convenience make this comfortable space the perfect Aspen getaway for any season.
The apartment features:
- Two levels of sleeping and living space
- Free, dedicated on-site parking included! *Maximum car length of 16 feet*
- Keyless, contactless entry and exit
- Professionally cleaned according to CDC guidelines and procedures
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Plenty of closet and storage space
- Iron, ironing board and humidifiers
- Board games!
The living space and kitchen includes:
- Loungy and cozy furniture set up for relaxing after a long day outside
- Flat screen TVs on both levels with tons of channels, apps and 200mb/s WiFi. The TV on the ground floor features Chromecast to stream directly from your phone!
- Dining area
- Huge Kitchen with dishwasher, range and oven, microwave, toaster, and Nespresso coffee maker
- Extra pillows, bedding and towels
The Master bedroom has:
- King sized bed with incredibly comfortable Serta mattress
- An en suite bathroom stocked with towels, soaps, conditioners and shampoos
- Iron, ironing board and humidifiers
- Mounted TV and reading nook
- Plenty of closet space
The ground level bedroom and den has:
- A twin-over-full bunk bed, plus a double bed sized pull-out couch
- Electric fireplace and mounted TV
- Ground level has its own shower room, separate bathroom and sink and wash area
- A walk-in closet
You have full and exclusive access to the apartment via our contactless and keyless smartlocking system.
We are available nearly 24/7 to answer any and all questions before, during and after your stay. We have full staff worldwide and in Aspen to attend to your every need.
Other things to note
All Guests are required to sign our HOLT Rental Agreement and complete a Superhog property insurance coverage portal with a valid ID, protecting both host and guests from any damage issues during your stay.
Please be advised that the building management will charge a fine of $200 USD per day for any unannounced vehicle parked on the property. If you are driving to Aspen, please kindly let us know in advance and provide details of your vehicle.
Please leave your shoes at the door. Please be advised that there’s a $500 USD fine for damages or stains on the carpet for wearing shoes.
The outdoor space is shared with the other tenants in the building. Please be respectful of the grounds, especially when parking in the small Aspen parking spots.
We may request a photo of a government issued ID of each guest staying or a security deposit of $250 which is refundable after the check out for certain reservations.
First, your own parking spot makes coming and going with a car easy. However we cannot host cars longer than 16 feet, including rear attachments. This is an HOA rule and cannot be negotiated. A car isn’t necessary when staying at this prime location.
In addition, there is a public bus system for transfers to Snowmass Village and Aspen Highlands. All buses can be boarded at Ruby Park which is near the base of the Gondola.
Download the “Downtowner App” for free transportation around Aspen!
But easiest of all, Aspen Center is 1 block away!
About this property
Welcome to a prime Aspen core location with a view! Amazingly located two-story condo that sits on the base of Ajax Mountain.
Split levels give each floor its own space, while still being able to hang out as a group. The master bedroom features a Serta King bed with an en suite bathroom. The main level boasts skylight views of the mountains.
The lower level has a twin-over-full bunk bed and pullout couch, each with brand new mattresses. Also lower level bathroom and plenty of closet space. Keyless, contactless entry. There is a dedicated on-site parking spot, however it is not big enough for oversized vehicles over 200 inches.