Rooftop Hot Tub! 3 levels, 5Bedroom in Villa Noria
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for events
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Cable TV
- Free parking on premises
- Babysitter recommendations
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Wireless Internet
- Wide clearance to bed
- Towels provided
- Smoke detector
- Room-darkening shades
- Private entrance
- Patio or balcony
- Mountain view
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Accessible-height toilet
- Accessible-height bed
- Children’s dinnerware
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Free parking on street
- High chair
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot tub
- Stereo system
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wide clearance to shower and toilet
Our newly renovated & spacious Villa can host up to 10 guests comfortably and privately. This property has three floors of living space, allowing all guests to have a great time together while giving extra comfort and privacy. The entire property has been redesigned with the modern traveler in mind. Setting our property apart from other Oaxaca locations is our air conditioning and whole-home water filtration system. If you’d like even more space, we welcome you to book the entire Villa Noria ∆ La Casa del Barro Verde.
Treat yourself to Menu Villa Noria, a culinary experience uniquely designed for Villa Noria by a well-known Oaxacan chef and our Global Head of Design and NYC restaurant owner, Ioana Holt. We also have trusted contacts for tours, transportation, mezcal tastings, masseuse and spa services, and more!
- Three floors of space, newly furnished and custom designed interior
- Air conditioning units in nearly every room!
- State-of-the-art water filtration system
- En suite bathrooms for the majority of rooms
- Comfortable 5 star hotel level bedding
- Huge roof with outdoor furniture and high-end hot tub
- 3 patios with outdoor furniture
- TVs with hundreds of HD channels and streaming apps for all your entertainment needs
- High-speed WiFi internet access running at 500MB/s speeds
- Lots of storage space in every room thoughtfully designed for the quick traveler or long term tenant
The First Floor:
- Walk up one level and find yourself in the main living area, with the living room, dining area and kitchen accessible in an open design plan perfect for large groups
- Living room with an oversized sofa and a 50in flat TV screen and Bluetooth music system
- Apple devices have the capability to stream directly into the TCL TVs in the house using Airplay
- JBL Soundbar and subwoofer for TV and Bluetooth audio to really spice up the party
- Spacious dining room separated from the kitchen with seating for your whole group
- Fully stocked kitchen with new appliances and accessories ready for all your cooking needs: refrigerator, coffee maker, stove, oven, blender. Can’t find something you need to prepare your meals? Just let us know!
- Incredibly furnished terrace, right off the living room and kitchen with plenty of chairs and outdoor furniture to have a relaxing afternoon with your group
- Moving to the back of the house from the main area, you will find Bedroom #4, accessible via the hallway through a cute indoor patio area with seating and local plants. Bedroom #5 is a single bedroom with private attached en suite bathroom
- Further down the hallway you will find Bedroom #4, both with king sized bed and en suite bathroom
The Second Floor:
- Moving up one more level to the second floor, you will find three oversized bedrooms.
- Bedroom #6 is our Master bedroom with a king sized bed and a huge en suite bathroom with a shower room and a beautiful bathtub room!
- Bedroom #7 and #8 are both king sized bedrooms each with a spacious en suite bathrooms
- Bedroom #8 also features its own private balcony!
- Quick and easy access to the roof and all the amazing features we have for you there
- Up one more level and you find yourself on our massive rooftop, the gem of the property!
- On the backside, a grill and outdoor kitchen area close to a sizable dining table to have a great evening with your family and friends
- Moving to the front of the property leads you to another outdoor lounge area, complete with an eight-person hot tub with jacuzzi hot tub
- A great view of the magnificent city of Oaxaca
- Plenty of soaps, shampoos, conditioners and hairdryers
- Plenty of bath and hand towels
- Huge mirrors to get ready for a night out
- 24/7 self check-in. We can also have staff meet and greet you, upon request.
- In-house chef service upon request.
- Our professional cleaning staff spends a full day preparing your property.
- All bedrooms have plenty of clean linens, blankets & pillows no matter your sleeping arrangements.
- Enjoy our delicious buffet-style breakfast for only $15 USD per person per day. Our breakfast menu is based on local seasonal products and includes gluten-free and vegan options. Feel free to reach out to our Guest Experience team to confirm your breakfast service. Kindly note that we require a 24-hour notice in advance to schedule breakfast for you.
Guests have full and exclusive use of the space during their stay. There may be times when HOLT staff require entry. We will communicate this with you in advance.
HOLT’s Guest Experience team is reachable by message, phone, text, and email 24/7. Our on-the-ground managers, cleaners, and handymen are available at reasonable hours of the day and night.
You are right outside the center of downtown Oaxaca, in a quiet and calm residential area with quick and easy access to everything the city has to offer. Oaxaca’s culture, restaurants, local bars, churches, markets, and galleries are just minutes away and within walking distance.
For those with cars, our property features a closed garage on the ground floor for one vehicle, allowing you to drive right into the interior. The property is just 15 minutes away walking from Oaxaca’s downtown, giving you the best location to explore all of Oaxaca. If you would like airport pickup and dropoff, or to have a private driver at your disposal, HOLT can arrange this service for you. There are also taxis and ride-hailing apps available at reasonable prices.
Other things to note
All Guests are required to sign our HOLT Rental Agreement and complete a Superhog property damage coverage portal with a valid ID, protecting both host and guests from any damage issues during their stay. The rental agreement includes general details of the reservation, terms, and conditions, and the house rules for proper use of this HOLT property. HOLT reserves the right to request a copy of a government-issued ID for each guest listed on the reservation.
If you are booking for commercial purposes, please notify us in advance with details of your use of the property as terms and pricing may vary.
This is a pet-friendly property. There is an additional $50 USD sanitation fee and also a $100 USD security deposit which is refundable after your checkout when HOLT’s cleaners confirm there is no pet damage. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but caught by our team will be subject to a $500 USD fee.
Welcome to our 5 bed, 5.5 bath villa located in the heart of Oaxaca, with the best attractions right outside your door.
We are HOLT!
This enormous property has air conditioning in nearly every room of the house, spacious & comfortable bedrooms, huge living & dining room, fully furnished terrace featuring a hot tub jacuzzi, a grill & outdoor dining & kitchen area for dinner parties, and two fully stocked kitchens. Feel the authentic vibes our casa has to offer while enjoying the beautiful city of Oaxaca.