Mary Poppins’ Country House
- Air conditioning
- Indoor fireplace
- Wireless Internet
- Towels provided
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Cable TV
- Free parking on premises
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wide clearance to shower and toilet
- Wide clearance to bed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Washer in common space
- Suitable for events
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Smoke detector
- Single level home
- Room-darkening shades
- Private entrance
- Pets allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Accessible-height bed
- Accessible-height toilet
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning before checkout
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Dryer in common space
- Emergency exit
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- First aid kit
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hair dryer
Weekly discount: 10%
Monthly discount: 20%
Extra people: $35 per night
HOLT’s Mary Poppins Country House feels like home for you and your family. Each room and common space is thought to cater to a precious moment with those you hold dearest.
She holds you from the moment you step in. You feel healed and cared for in each of her rooms. There is a place for everything, and it feels like it has been there forever, like it grew from the floor rather than be put there. Each room is fun and comfortable, all kids sharing bedrooms and forths alike.
Throughout the day the kitchen and dining room are meant to be sat in, to be explored and enjoyed. In the evenings the living room invites you to family movie nights with popcorn and fresh cake, while dad and grandpa enjoy a glass of anejo.
The roof is an all day affair, with grilling and a bar ready to serve lunch for the whole family. There are cozy spots to lounge and read, play board games or lounge in the jacuzzi.
The villa can host up to 8 guests comfortably with lovely king & queen beds. Make use of the property’s two-car garage if you’re driving yourself. With as much outdoor space as indoor, your group can enjoy privacy inside and out in the various patios and the whole-home, fully-furnished rooftop. Three bedrooms have en suite bathrooms, and each bedroom has a workspace for those working-from-home while traveling.
The villa includes:
- Newly furnished interior
- Two-car garage and security system
- Fireplaces dotting the property
- 24-hour self-check-in
- Massive, furnished roof for lounging, doing some work, or eating and drinking with your group
- Commercially installed and maintained whole-home mesh WiFi network distributed by the best devices in the world, Ubiquiti UniFi. Running at 500mb/s download speed with almost no downtime, our home boasts top internet access for all your devices no matter the work you do.
- Smart TVs with tons of entertainment options and streaming apps to satisfy all your entertainment needs
- Daily cleaning service is available free of charge Monday through Saturday
- Breakfast is available free of charge Monday through Friday upon explicit written request from guests’ post-booking confirmation. Please note that we need at least 24 hours notice for this service. Breakfast will only be available for same-day arrival bookings beginning on the 2nd morning of the reservation.
The Living Room & Dining Room include:
- Seating for your whole party on our heavenly sofas and comfy accent chairs
- 50-inch Flat screen Smart TV with Netflix, Amazon, HBO & high-speed WiFi internet access.
- Full-sized beautiful hardwood dining table
- All the dinnerware to enjoy an incredible meal in your home with HOLT’s in-house chefs
The Bedrooms include:
- Glorious King and Queen sized beds from a luxury 25cm bio-rhythmic memory foam mattress brand that are perfect for all sleepers
- Three bedrooms have en suite bathrooms
- Comfortable 5 star hotel level bedding
- Custom-ordered and designed furniture from some of the top manufacturers in Mexico
- Desk space perfect for getting work done or putting makeup on for a night out
- Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
The Kitchen includes:
- A fully stocked kitchen for your cooking needs, including all necessary cookware, plates, cutlery, knife block, and cooking utensils
- Fridge, microwave, range, dishwasher, blender, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker, and much more
The Bathrooms include:
- The master bathroom is huge with his and hers sinks, and includes a walk-in closet
- Monsoon shower heads for an all-encompassing clean, with shower skylights bringing rays of sun in
- Blow dryer, hair curler, three sizes of towels, and full range of toiletries offered
- Very comfortable toilets!
- Custom keycodes for keyless entry for each guest, including 24/7 check-in
- In-unit washer & dryer in the attached service room. Iron and ironing board. Laundry services can be provided by HOLT staff.
- Professional cleaning and disinfection service before every stay
You leave recharged and feeling loved. You leave just as you’d live your parents house, a little homesick and looking forward to coming back soon.
Guests have full and exclusive use of the space during their stay. HOLT’s housekeeping staff has access and will be on-site during daytime hours most days of the week to ensure high-quality service throughout your stay with us.
HOLT’s Guest Experience team is reachable by message, phone, text, and email 24/7. Our on-the-ground managers, cleaners, and handymen are available at reasonable hours of the day and night.
HOLT’s property is located in La Mesa del Malinquin, one of the most exclusive communities next to the Malanquin Golf Club. The property sits at the edge of the center of the city on the road to Celaya, giving our guests the privacy and quiet to enjoy everything that the magical city of San Miguel de Allende has to offer. The home itself sits in a small, gated community.
San Miguel de Allende is one of the most attractive and charming cities in Mexico, well-known for its culture, and vibrant art. San Miguel’s stunning architecture, colorful streets, and enchanting traditions have made this town in Guanajuato one of the most important destinations for tourism in Mexico and a designated UNESCO world heritage site. The city has also been awarded as The Best City in the World to live in more than once!
The villa has a 2 car garage so you have plenty of parking if you drive with a car. It’s also easy to find street parking in front of the house. If you want to be picked up and dropped off, or have a private driver at your disposal, HOLT can easily arrange this service for you. In addition, taxis and Ubers are available in the city at all hours of the day for very reasonable rates.
Other things to note
All Guests are required to sign our HOLT Rental Agreement and complete a Superhog property damage coverage portal with a valid ID, protecting both host and guests from any damage issues during their stay. The rental agreement includes general details of the reservation, terms, and conditions, and the house rules for proper use of this HOLT property. HOLT reserves the right to request a copy of a government-issued ID for each guest listed on the reservation.
If you are booking for commercial purposes, please notify us in advance with details of your use of the property as terms and pricing may vary.
This is a pet-friendly property. There is an additional $50 USD sanitation fee and also a $100 USD security deposit which is refundable after your checkout when HOLT’s cleaners confirm there is no pet damage. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but caught by our team will be subject to a $500 USD fee.
What if the East Wind blew Mary Poppins to Mexico instead of London? Experience HOLT's rendition of Mary Poppins’ Country House... San Miguel style.
We are HOLT!
Newly designed, renovated & furnished, experience HOLT’s amazing light-filled home with 4 incredible bedrooms and an expansive rooftop with 360-degree views of the valley. Safely nestled behind security gates, enjoy the high-speed WiFi, TVs & Air conditioning in each room, and the full suite of HOLT services to truly bring your trip to life.