Centro 3BR Home, Steps to La Parroquia
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for events
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Indoor fireplace
- Accessible-height bed
- Accessible-height toilet
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Mountain view
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Paid parking off premises
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wide clearance to bed
- Wireless Internet
- Wide clearance to shower and toilet
- Free parking on street
Welcome to HOLT’s spacious and bright 3-bed, 3-bath home in the center of San Miguel. Live like the locals do in this perfectly located house, just steps away from the main attractions in this magical city. Our charming colonial home offers the perfct accommodation option for all travelers. Enjoy great views from the rooftop terrace, comfy bedrooms, spacious outdoor areas, & high-speed WiFi, all at a low-cost rate. Stay with HOLT for a memorable SMA visit!
Our three-level, charming home can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, with its 3 bedrooms featuring a heavenly king bed, and queen comfy mattresses. An incredible rooftop terrace with amazing views, high-speed Wi-Fi, cozy fireplace-lit living room, and multiple patios. Located in one of the best locations in town, the best restaurants, shops, bars, and stores are at your fingertips.
The home includes:
- three levels
- Welcoming furnished interior, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Huge terrace with outdoor furniture to enjoy the morning light and amazing views
- In-unit washer & dryer
- 24/7 self-check-in with custom keycodes for each guest
- High-speed internet
- Multiple patios with seating arrangements for your group
The Living Room & Dining Room include:
- Seating for your whole party on our heavenly sofas and comfy accent chairs
- Full-sized dining table to enjoy a family meal
The Bedrooms include:
- The master bedroom features a king mattress that is perfect for all sleepers
- The second and third bedrooms feature a queen bed.
- Every room has an ensuite bathroom with oversized mirrors
- Cabinets, dressers, and more for storage
- Desk space perfect for getting work done or putting makeup on for a night out
- Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
The Kitchen includes:
- A classic and fully stocked kitchen for your cooking needs, including all necessary cookware, plates, cutlery, knife block, and cooking utensils
- Fridge, microwave, range & oven, dishwasher, blender, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker and more
The Bathrooms include:
- Plenty of soaps, shampoos, and conditioners
- A hairdryer and hair straightener
- Plenty of bath and hand towels
- Washer, iron, ironing board, and drying rack
- Professional cleaning and disinfection service before every stay
- Breakfast and mid-stay cleaning are available for an additional fee Monday through Saturday upon explicit written request from guests’ post-booking confirmation. Please note that we need at least 24 hours notice for this service. Breakfast will only be available for same-day arrival bookings beginning on the 2nd morning of the reservation.
Guests have full and exclusive use of the space during their stay. There may be times when HOLT staff require entry. We will communicate this with you in advance. In the event of an emergency, HOLT reserves the right to enter the property without prior guest approval.
San Miguel de Allende is one of Mexico’s most attractive and charming cities, well-known for its culture and vibrant art. San Miguel’s stunning architecture, colorful streets, and enchanting traditions have made this town in Guanajuato one of the most important destinations for tourism in Mexico and a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has also been awarded as The Best City in the World to live more than once!
Our property is located right in the heart of San Miguel, just two streets away from La Parroquia Miguel Arcángel and Plaza Allende, the pink limestone gothic church and a symbol of the city. Enjoy the best location near restaurants, bars, and sightseeing just a few steps outside our house. It doesn’t get better than this! Have a great time with your loved ones in this picturesque, historic city.
It is highly recommended by all travelers and guides to explore San Miguel by foot. This prime location will be the perfect place to get to know San Miguel as we are in one of the most exclusive areas in town, with easy access to everything the city has to offer. If you would like airport pickup and dropoff, or to have a private driver at your disposal, we can share our trusted contacts with you. There are also taxis and Ubers available at reasonable prices.
All Guests are required to sign our HOLT Rental Agreement and complete a Superhog property damage coverage portal with a valid ID, protecting both host and guests from any damage issues during their stay. The rental agreement includes general details of the reservation, terms, and conditions, and the house rules for proper use of this HOLT property. HOLT reserves the right to request a copy of a government-issued ID for each guest listed on the reservation.
The property has a CCTV security camera on the exterior of the property with a view of the entrance of our property. There are no recording devices in private areas of the unit. All recordings are deleted after 30 days.
If you are booking for commercial purposes, please notify us in advance with details of your use of the property as terms and pricing may vary.
This is a pet-friendly property. There is an additional $50 USD sanitation fee per pet and also a $200 USD security deposit in total which is refundable after your check out when HOLT’s cleaners confirm there is no pet damage. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but are caught by our team will be subject to a $500 USD fee.