Villa Noria ∆ La Casa del Barro Verde
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Hot tub
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Wireless Internet
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for events
- Mountain view
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Towels provided
- Wide clearance to bed
- Family/kid friendly
- Babysitter recommendations
Our newly renovated & spacious Villa can host up to 20 guests comfortably and privately, with extra bedding available. This property has four floors of living space, allowing all guests to have a great time together while giving extra comfort and privacy. The entire property has been redesigned with the modern traveler in mind. Setting our property apart from other Oaxaca locations is our air conditioning and whole-home water filtration system.
- Four floors of space, newly furnished and custom designed interior
- Air conditioning in every room!
- State-of-the-art water filtration system
- En suite bathrooms for the majority of rooms
- Comfortable 5 star hotel level bedding
- Huge roof with outdoor furniture and high-end hot tub
- 3 patios with outdoor furniture
- TVs with hundreds of HD channels and streaming apps for all your entertainment needs
- High-speed WiFi internet access running at 500MB/s speeds
- Lots of storage space in every room thoughtfully designed for the quick traveler or long term tenant
The Ground Level:
- Spacious living room with a 50in flat-screen TV with hundreds of HD channels, streaming apps. Includes over-sized comfortable sofa and chairs
- Bedrooms #1 and #2 both feature king-sized beds with private access, and both have a single en suite attached full bathroom, with his and hers sinks and plenty of storage.
- Bedroom #3 is the “group” bedroom, with 2 bunk beds with a total 4 single beds and a spacious en suite full bathroom
- Interior patio with outdoor furniture, parking for two cars, bike rack, and a ping-pong table
The First Floor:
- Walk up one level and find yourself in the main living area, with the living room, dining area and kitchen accessible in an open design plan perfect for large groups
- Living room with an oversized sofa and a 50in flat TV screen and Bluetooth music system
- Apple devices have the capability to stream directly into the TCL TVs in the house using Airplay
- JBL Soundbar and subwoofer for TV and Bluetooth audio to really spice up the party
- Spacious dining room separated from the kitchen with seating for your whole group
- Fully stocked kitchen with new appliances and accessories ready for all your cooking needs: refrigerator, coffee maker, stove, oven, blender. Can’t find something you need to prepare your meals? Just let us know!
- Incredibly furnished terrace, right off the living room and kitchen with plenty of chairs and outdoor furniture to have a relaxing afternoon with your group
- Moving to the back of the house from the main area, you will find Bedroom #4, accessible via the hallway through a cute indoor patio area with seating and local plants. Bedroom #5 is a single bedroom with private attached en suite bathroom
- Further down the hallway you will find Bedroom #5, both with king sized bed and en suite bathroom
The Second Floor:
- Moving up one more level to the second floor, you will find three oversized bedrooms.
- Bedroom #6 is our Master bedroom with a king sized bed and a huge en suite bathroom with a shower room and a beautiful bathtub room!
- Bedroom #7 and #8 are both king sized bedrooms each with a spacious en suite bathrooms
- Bedroom #8 also features its own private balcony!
- Quick and easy access to the roof and all the amazing features we have for you there
- Up one more level and you find yourself on our massive rooftop, the gem of the property!
- On the backside, a grill and outdoor kitchen area close to a sizable dining table to have a great evening with your family and friends
- Moving to the front of the property leads you to another outdoor lounge area, complete with an eight-person hot tub with jacuzzi hot tub
- A great view of the magnificent city of Oaxaca
- Plenty of soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and hairdryers
- Plenty of bath and hand towels
- Huge mirrors to get ready for a night out
- 24/7 self check-in. We can also have staff meet and greet you, upon request.
- In-house chef service upon request.
- Our professional cleaning staff spends a full day preparing your property.
- All bedrooms have plenty of clean linens, blankets & pillows no matter your sleeping arrangements.
Guests have full and exclusive access to this house during their stay. We can provide mid-stay cleanings, as well as other services, upon request.
We are available nearly 24/7 to answer any and all questions before, during and after your stay. We have full staff worldwide and in Oaxaca to attend to your every need.
Other things to note
All Guests are required to sign our HOLT Rental Agreement and complete a Superhog property insurance coverage portal with a valid ID, protecting both host and guests from any damage issues during your stay.
Our professional cleaning service follows an enhanced cleaning protocol, which was developed with expert guidance with the help of CDC’s guidelines and our in house experts. Our cleaners are available for mid-stay cleanings and we provide a free mid-stay cleaning for stays that are longer than 7 nights.
We follow an enhanced cleaning protocol, which was developed with expert guidance. Here are a few highlights:
- We sanitize high-touch surfaces, down to the doorknob
- We use cleaners and disinfectants approved by global health agencies, and our cleaning crew wear protective gear to help prevent cross-contamination
- We clean each room using extensive cleaning checklists
- We provide extra cleaning supplies, so you can clean as you stay
- We comply with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines
If you are interested in a mid-stay cleaning please let us know so that we can make the arrangements.
This is a pet-friendly property. Prior to arrival, we will collect a $50 sanitation fee and a $200 security deposit which is refundable after your check out when our cleaning staff confirms everything is ok. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but caught by our cleaning team may be subject to a fee.
For those with cars, our property features a closed, two-car garage on the ground floor, allowing you to drive right into the interior. The property is just 15 minutes away walking from Oaxaca’s downtown, giving you the best location to explore all of Oaxaca. For those without a car and want to get around quicker, there are taxis and ride-share apps such as Didi available. We also provide our recommended private car and driver companies recommendations.
About this property
Welcome to our newly renovated 8 bedroom / 7.5 bathroom villa located in the center of Oaxaca, with the best attractions: restaurants, bars, and nightlife right outside your door.
This enormous property has air conditioning in all our spacious bedrooms, comfortable beds for all your group, huge living and dining room, fully furnished terrace featuring a hot tub with jacuzzi features, a grill and outdoor dining, and kitchen area for dinner parties. TVs with tons of entertainment options such as Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon to satisfy all your entertainment needs, high-speed WiFi, and two fully stocked kitchens. Feel the authentic vibes our casa has to offer while enjoying the beautiful city of Oaxaca.