Bucharest Lodging: A Quick Guide
Bucharest, the capital and largest city of Romania, is a vibrant and culturally rich destination that offers a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets and preferences. From luxurious 5-star hotels to cozy guesthouses and budget-friendly hostels, there is something for everyone in Bucharest.
For travelers looking for a luxurious and indulgent Bucharest hotel, there are several 5-star hotels to choose from. The Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest is a popular choice, offering stylish and modern rooms, a spa and wellness center, and a variety of dining options. The InterContinental is another high-end option, with a prime location in the heart of the city and a range of amenities including a fitness center and a rooftop bar.
You can also book luxury lodging in Bucharest with us at Holt for a more intimate but equally indulgent stay.
For those who want comfortable and upscale Bucharest lodging, there are several 4-star hotels to choose from. The Hilton Bucharest is a well-regarded choice, with a central location, modern rooms, and a variety of amenities including a fitness center and a restaurant. The Ramada Plaza is another popular choice, with a range of room options and a prime location in the city center.
If you need a more budget-friendly option, Bucharest also has many wonderfull 3-star hotels. The Ibis Bucharest is a great budget choice, with modern rooms and a central location, as well as a restaurant and a bar. The Golden Tulip is another budget-friendly option, with a range of room options and a central location close to major attractions.
Guesthouses & B&Bs
If you are looking for a more intimate and homely experience, you can opt for guesthouses and bed and breakfasts. The Little Bucharest Old Town Hostel is a lovely guesthouse, offering a range of private rooms and dorms in a historic building in the heart of the city. The White House Bed and Breakfast is another cozy option, with many private rooms and a central convenient location.
For travelers on a tight budget, hostels offer very affordable accomodation if you don’t mind sharing your space. The Podstel offers a combination of private rooms and dorms, as well as a cozy common area and a variety of activities and events. The One Hostel is another budget-friendly option, with both private rooms and dorms, as well as a bar and a rooftop terrace.
Neighborhoods In Bucharest
Bucharest is a large and diverse city, and each neighborhood has its own character and charm. Here are some of the most popular neighborhoods in Bucharest and what they are known for:
- Old Town (Lipscani) is located in the center of Bucharest and is known for its charming cobblestone streets and historic buildings. It is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, with a variety of restaurants, bars, and clubs, as well as a range of places to stay in Bucharest.
- Unirii Square is a bustling hub in the center of Bucharest, popular for its shopping and dining options. It is popular among tourists and locals alike, with a range of accommodation options including hotels, guesthouses, and hostels.
- Victoriei Avenue is a tree-lined boulevard in the heart of Bucharest, famous for its upscale shopping and dining options.
- Drumul Taberei is a residential neighborhood in the western part of Bucharest offering many green spaces and parks. It is ideal for families and those looking for a more laid-back atmosphere, with a range of accommodation options including guesthouses and bed and breakfasts.
- Herastrau Park is a large park located in the northern part of Bucharest loved for its green spaces and recreational activities.
Overall, Bucharest is a vibrant and culturally rich destination with a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets and preferences. From luxurious 5-star hotels to cozy guesthouses and budget-friendly hostels, there is something for everyone in Bucharest.
With a variety of neighborhoods to choose from, each with its own character and charm, travelers can find the perfect place to stay that fits their needs and preferences.