1001 Arabian Nights
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for events
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Air conditioning
- Towels provided
- Cable TV
- Free parking on premises
- Indoor fireplace
- Wireless Internet
- Smoke detector
- Room-darkening shades
- Private entrance
- Patio or balcony
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Mountain view
- Long term stays allowed
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Accessible-height bed
- Accessible-height toilet
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning before checkout
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Dryer in common space
- Emergency exit
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wide clearance to shower and toilet
- Wide clearance to bed
- Stereo system
- Babysitter recommendations
- Children’s dinnerware
- High chair
HOLT’s 1001 Arabian Nights is a timeless statement piece – daring enough, traveled, exquisite in taste and emanating a mysterious yet welcoming charm in each and every detail. If our portfolio of properties is something Anna Wintour of interiors would curate, this property’s Met Gala theme is 1000 Arabian Nights. The villa can host up to 17 guests comfortably.
HOLT’s 1001 Arabian Nights is a timeless statement piece – daring enough, traveled, exquisite in taste and emanating a mysterious yet welcoming charm in each and every detail. If our portfolio of properties is something Anna Wintour of interiors would curate, this property’s Met Gala theme is 1000 Arabian Nights. This gorgeous villa can host up to 17 guests comfortably. Please note that Airbnb displays a maximum of 16 guests when booking, if your group consists of 17 guests, just let us know!
You find her in a sea of ordinary, while looking for a break, an escape, something somewhere different. A glimpse at her and you stop, fascinated by her colors, the life bursting out of her in unexpected ways, ways which touch your heart, your spirit.
She charms you during the day with her abundance and beauty, all fervently moving, growing and flowing with life, the sun shining through her, showing her valleys. She’s best in the evening, just like an exquisite Arabian dancer, moving through the many arches and shapes, the dark colors contouring her during the day, embracing her mystery at night. Her golden skin stands against all the life she nurtures during the day, now all asleep outside, she is alive from inside. In the low lights you find with her the freedom of your hidden desires.
She’s at her quietest in the very early morning, embracing you in silky white sheets, a bed of clouds and walking peacefully in dreams in which you hold her hand.
The villa includes:
• Newly furnished interior, kitchen, and bathrooms
• Comfortable 5 star hotel level bedding
• 24/7 self-check-in
• Air conditioning in most rooms
• Two car garage
• A multitude of patios, terraces, balconies and courtyards, all catching the light in unique ways throughout the day
• Commercially installed and maintained whole-home mesh WiFi network distributed by the best devices in the world, Ubiquiti UniFi. Running at 500mb/s download speed with almost no downtime, our home boasts top internet access for all your devices no matter the work you do.
• TVs with tons of entertainment options and streaming apps to satisfy all your entertainment needs
The Living Room & Dining Room include:
• Seating for your party on our heavenly sofa and comfy accent chairs
• 60-inch Smart TV and Bluetooth-enabled sound system
The Bedrooms include:
• Glorious King & Queen beds from a luxury 25cm bio-rhythmic memory foam mattress brand that is perfect for all sleepers
• Patios connected to all the bedrooms upstairs
• The master bedroom comes with an en suite bathroom, a full walk-in closet and a massage room.
• Four bedrooms have en suite bathrooms
• 50 and 42-inch SmartTVs in all the bedrooms
• Custom-ordered and designed furniture from some of the top manufacturers in Mexico
• The sixth bedroom is accessible via the service hallway
• Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
The Kitchen includes:
• A modern kitchen fully stocked for your cooking needs, including all necessary cookware, plates, cutlery, knife block, and cooking utensils
• Fridge, microwave, range & oven, blender, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker, and much more
The Bathrooms include:
• Monsoon shower heads for an all-encompassing clean
• The master bathroom has a double shower and massage room
• One bathroom includes a bathtub
• Blow dryer, three sizes of towels, and full range of toiletries offered
• Very comfortable toilets!
• Custom keycodes for keyless entry for each guest, including 24/7 check-in
• Washer & dryer, iron, and ironing board. Laundry services can be provided by HOLT staff.
• Professional cleaning and disinfection service before every stay
• Breakfast and mid-stay cleaning available for an additional fee Monday through Saturday upon explicit written request from guests’ post-booking confirmation. Please note that we need at least 24 hours’ notice for this service. Breakfast will only be available for same-day arrival bookings beginning on the 2nd morning of the reservation.
You part in love, content, recharged, returning home, yet looking forward to the next visit. A piece of her remains with you as the memory of an exotic mistress, there for you to visit when you yearn for another guiltless, spicy yet comforting embrace.
Guests have full and exclusive use of the space during their stay. HOLT’s housekeeping staff has access and will be on-site during daytime hours most days of the week to ensure high-quality service throughout your stay with us.
HOLT’s Guest Experience team is reachable by message, phone, text and email 24/7. Our on-the-ground managers, cleaners, and handymen are available at reasonable hours of the day and night.
HOLT’s property is located in Rinconada de Los Balcones and nestled into the hills, one of the most affluent residential neighborhoods in San Miguel de Allende. Giving you full home and backyard views of El Charco del Ingenio, a botanical garden and nature conservatory. Get to walk along greenery-lined trails, learn about different species of local cacti, or even spot some local wildlife.
A 15-minute walk to the city center, the neighborhood has quick and easy access to Mexico City highways and shopping at Luciernaga Plaza. This villa sits at the edge of the center of the city, making this place the perfect home base to explore everything that the magical city of San Miguel has to offer.
San Miguel de Allende is one of the most attractive and charming cities in Mexico, well-known for its culture, and vibrant art. San Miguel’s stunning architecture, colorful streets, and enchanting traditions have made this town in Guanajuato one of the most important destinations for tourism in Mexico and a designated UNESCO world heritage site. The city has also been awarded as The Best City in the World to live in more than once!
You can walk into the center of San Miguel in about 15 minutes. For those guest driving, the villa comes with a garage for two cars. Guests also have plenty of parking on the street, which is monitored daily by security. If you would like airport pickup and dropoff, or to have a private driver at your disposal, we can share our trusted contacts with you. In addition, taxis and Ubers are available in the city at all hours of the day for very reasonable rates.
Other things to note
All guests must sign a HOLT rental agreement, submit identification & provide contact details before arrival to receive HOLT’s Boarding Pass with check-in and property information. HOLT reserves the right to request a copy of a government-issued ID for each guest in the reservation.
If you are booking for commercial purposes, please notify us in advance with details of your use of the property as terms and pricing may vary.
This is a pet-friendly property. There is an additional 50 USD sanitation fee and also a 100 USD security deposit which is refundable after your check out when HOLT’s cleaners confirm there is no pet damage. Guests not disclosing they are bringing a pet but are caught by our team will be subject to a 500 USD fee.
Welcome to HOLT’s 1001 Arabian Nights, a light-filled, brand-new 6BR 5BA property located in Los Balcones, one of the most exclusive areas in San Miguel de Allende. The immaculate multi-level garden, visited frequently by all types of hummingbirds, and balconies overlook the Nature Conservatory with incredible sunsets.
We are HOLT!
Your large group will be amazed by the classic but modern design in this architectural gem of a home. A short walk to downtown, your most unforgettable trip yet awaits you.